This is a layout I made for the challenge over at Scrap That. Loved, Loved the sketch. For all my stamping friends in Blog Land...I finally did it!!! I stamped on my layout..hahhaha I stamped the flourishes and the leaves. Shocker I know. Was scarrrrry!!! LOL I am very pleased with the way the entire layout turned out.
Details:
Bazzill Cardstock
Anna Griffin Paper
MS - Paper
MS- Lace Punch
Recollections- Pearls
Wilton Doily
Prima Gray Paper Flowers
Glossy Accents
Studio 18 Flowers that I made into blooms
Handmade Blooms
Anna Griffin Leaf Stamp from the flora collection
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps- Dot flourishes
Staz On Ink - Jet Black
Lisa Gregorys Butterflies
Thaks for stoping by!
Mary
6 comments:
This is Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning!!!!!!!!
Wow Mary..this is stunning!Looks so beautiful.Your stamping and flowers look gorgeous!
Oh I love your take to the sketch Mary! This is so gorgeous. Loving all the details too
Super!!! So lovely.
Lynn
ooh wow! this is my fav color, and the whole layout is absolutely beautiful!x
wow, super gorgeous work!
Post a Comment