
Supplies:
3 - 6 petal flowers any size
(I used my cricut cart -Plantin Schoolbook - 2 3/4 " flower)
Cardstock or pattern paper
Tacky Glue
Sissors
Chalk or Ink
Small crochet hook or something similar

Cut a slit in one flower
Next cut one petal off 2nd flower
Then cut two petals off the 3rd flower
Save the petals, you will use them later.

Ink all the edges...

Add a dab of glue to each of the petals you have cut.

Fold over the petal so that it overlaps onto the petal that you applied glue to...

Curl each petal...the more you work with it the easier it is to manipulate. Kinda breaks down the cardstock and shapes easier.

Roll up the remaining petals. This will make the center of the flower.

Cut a small slit in each of the petals from the center out, this makes the assembly easier.

Apply glue to the center of each flower.

Begin layering...

Roll up the center flowers and poke it down into the flower with the 3 petals...

This is how it should look now...

Snip off the bottom...so that your flower is flat.

I used a stamp to make the leaves...

Your Finished Flower!!!

A few different ones.
Here is a tutorial on how I make my flowers. Credit to Tara from "Each Moment Only Once" for the tutorial I originally learned from. If you make them let me know...I would love to see them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
Mary
8 comments:
These are very pretty.
I made these for my vintage mini ablum.
I really like how you stamped and cut out the leaves for them.
Very pretty Mary...awesome tutorial!!
Thank you for the fantastic Tutorial!!!!!!!!!!! They are Gorgeous!!!!!! Have to give it a try!!!
these are soo pretty.. i really must try and make them!!
Just beautiful!
beautiful!
TFS!! Just gorgeous!!
Will have to try these with that flower punch I have used a different flower punch but using this one may be easier to curl the petals. Thanks
Post a Comment