Just a lil something I made for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day! I started with a very old book I found at the library. I tore out the center pages, then starting at the beginning of the book, I glued the pages together and did the same at the back of the book. I then curled the edges and sprayed the entire book with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Coffee Shop. After it was dry I covered the outside of the book with Prima papers and added the touches to the inside of the book.
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
10 comments:
Mary, this is beautiful, I am sure she will love it. Have a blessed and fabulous Mother's day!
That is gorgeous!! I need to try my hand at something like that. Hope you have a great Mother's Day!!
Mary, this is just amazing!!! Beautiful and I know she's going to love it. So very pretty.
Have a great day.
Lynn
Oh...this is gorgeous!!! What? Library? What about all those overdue rates for the book you're never gonna return?!! HA HA HA. (Tried to resist...failed!)
Mary! This is absolutely amazing! I love it!!!! So pretty!
Wow, what a fabulous, fabulous gift. You are so clever!
Wonderful colors and details, love it, thanks for sharing!
This is so sweet.
What a wonderful way to recycle. Love the prima !
Your book turned out beautiful. I bet she loved it!
Post a Comment