Hi my sweet blogger friends...I finally have time to blog again. :) Hope y'all haven't forgotten me. We have had a house full of company and things are finally getting back to normal again. It was great seeing all the kids, but whew..they tuckered me out. LOL
I also have been working at our local Michael's store as their Scrapbook Teacher. I'm having a blast, but haven't had a lot of time to devote to my personal scrapping. I did however submit a couple of layouts and a card to Scrapbook News & Reviews and all of them were choosen for there upcoming issue. Super excited about that!
Here are a few new pictures that I have taken lately. Hope ya enjoy!
These are pictures of a beautiful church we visited while in Savannah, Georgia.
I love this picture of the gator..he looks like he was posing for the camera!
Gorgeous Sunset at Harbor Town, South Carolina.
The moth is a Luna Moth and is hardly ever seen, so I consider myself lucky to have gotten this picture.
The White Egret I caught him fishing just outside our condo...I have been wanting to capture a picture like this forever.
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
2 years ago
9 comments:
Well HI!!! Glad you're back!
Great photos...love the croc too!
How exciting to be teaching at Mike's! They're getting the best!!! And to be published - WOW!
So glad you're back Mary and hope to see you around again soon.
Lynn
Hi Mary... sure haven't forgotten you.. but did wonder how you were!! yeah.. life just gets busy at times... lovely photos...are gators dangerous like our crocs?? hope you are well!!xx
Looks like you're using you summer well, Mary!! What gorgeous pictures!!
Congratulations on your upcoming publications! I know they will be phenomenal!!
Gorgeous pictures Mary, don't you just love living in the South?!? ~jeni :)
Well, I was wondering where you had disappeared to! ;) Glad you were having fun and being around loved ones. Wonderful photos. How lucky to have the beautiful White Egret so close to home! Lovely photo!!
Hello there! Glad things are getting back to normal for you :) It's always nice to see family, but always nice to have the house back to normal too! That's awesome you're teaching at Michael's! And so cool about being published!!!! Beautiful pictures you've posted! Have a wonderful weekend!
Nice to see you back, Mary. Congrats on all the exciting things happening in your scrappy world. :-)
Gosh I was beginning to think you left town. Am so glad to know you are safe and sound and just enjoying life. Congrats on the upcoming publications!
Wow Mary, those are some AMAZING photos! Have fun scrapping them:)
Post a Comment