Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Splish Splash...

This is a layout I did over the weekend for the Spotted Canary April Challenge. I tried to capture the water sprays by using glossy accents and diamond dust, it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it. Ajay was so cute that day....he was a lil scared at first, but with some coaxing from his Dad he was off and running. When it was time to go.....he was like no way! LOL


Happy Scrapping!
Mary

6 comments:

Amy said...

OMG....I love how you did the splashes! Looks amazing!

Jennifer Shaw said...

The water effect looks terrific! Great LO and what a sweet little guy! :)

Jeni said...

Fab layout Mary!! Love the water splashes ~jeni :)

Susan said...

What a cool idea to re-create the water sprays! Very original! To answer the question you asked, yes I made that bird. Cut it with my Cricut and then stamped with a text stamp and added a tiny pearl for the eye. It's fun to create something totally original - kinda like your water sprays! :-)

Tammy said...

Great results with the water. Wonderful pictures, next he'll be borrowing the car.

Lynn McAuley said...

How awesome is that!! The water looks like it is spewing off of the page!! Remarkable work, Mary!

Post a Comment