Here is a lil bird house I made yesterday. I have had the template forever and thaught I would give it a try. It's suppose to be a lil gift box, but I went ahead and glued the top down so that I could hang it.
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
6 comments:
That is just SO cute!!
Mary, this is adorable! I am crazy about birds! Have a blessed Easter!
This is so pretty.
I love bird houses. My dad would make them (out of wood) and I would paint them :)
oh this is so tweet!!!
Very cute birdhouse! And love the bird cams.
So sweet, and the bird is awesome. Very realistic.
Post a Comment