Supplies used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Making Memories paint
Foof-a-la Buttons
Rub-ons/ Flowers/ Lace from my stash
This next layout I did for Week #4 April Challenge over at CITRUS TREE STUDIO. Citrus Tree is such a FUN, ACTIVE site with a bunch of FRIENDLY ladies and I have been having a blast getting to know everyone there. The pictures are ones that I took of Ajay when we were on vacation in Ohio last August. I just love how I captured his curiosity when he discovered rocks.
Supplies used:
Prima Clear Stamp - Brick
Inkadinkadoo- Flourishes dots Clear Stamp
We are Memory Keepers -eyelets
Tim Holtz - metals
Lil Davis Designs- Canvas phrases
Crafters Square - hemp cord
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Walnut & Tea Dye
Staz On Ink-Timber Brown
Tsukineko - Walnut Ink Stain Spritz
Bazzill Cardstock
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Mary

11 comments:
Beautiful photos and wonderful layouts! Like both of them. Really like that photo on the first one....very nice.
Lynn
You're rocking these kiddie layouts, Mary! LOVE them!
Very pretty Ms. Mary!
Your layouts are so inspiring!
Love,
Miss Nifty Thrifty
aka Kara Ward from Spotted Canary
They are Darling Mary!! Love the photo editing too. ~jeni :)
The LO's are wonderful!!! Loving the photo editing in the first! Way to make lemonade out of lemons!! Stunning LO with this colour palette. So clean and crisp! The simplicity of the second is wonderful! The stamping and frame work is great!! :)
Me again! ;) Love your new blog look!!!
oh Mary these are simply beautiful!! gorgeous photos..
Love the layouts & I also love your new blog look!!
Fabulous idea with refocusing the picture. Both layouts are awesome.
Beautiful work Mary.. Love the softness of your WW1 LO!! Thanks so much for playing along :)
Post a Comment