Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pop-Up Mother's Day Card

Today I tried something new!! I made my first Pop-Up Card. I always thought they were difficult to make, but they really are not.

Front of card
 
Inside of card
                                                                           
Close up

Another close up
                                                             
Side View
                                                                     
Supplies Used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Craft Paper
K& Company Die cuts
Offray Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Mary

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

OMG Mary! This is just simply gorgeous and lovely! It may not have been hard for you to make but I probably wouldn't have even attempted it! LOVE IT!
Lynn

Amy said...

Absolutely beautiful card!! I need to make something like that for my mom.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow Mary this is amazing!!! This does look difficult though!! I have enough trouble with an average card. ;) Your blog is looking fantastic! :)

Tammy said...

Absolutely fabulous Mary! Just wonderful.

Melonie said...

So pretty Mary! Love the pop-up technique!

Sandy Ang said...

Wow this is so fantastic ! Love the botanical theme and the wonderful pop-up effect

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful card!!!

Post a Comment