Sunday, March 27, 2011

New layout of Myah


This is just a very simple layout. I used a cardstock diecut as a template and cut it out of bazzill. I then punched holes along the edges and added ribbon that I twisted and tied. I fussy cut out the leaves that I printed off my computer. The edges are just ribbon that I gathered. The small flowers are Prima & the bigger ones are ribbon flowers from the dollar store.

Happy Scrapping!
Mary

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet LO.....she is just precious!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Aww, what a sweetie!! Wonderful LO with the laced ribbon! The flowers are beautiful! :)

Lizzyc said...

oh this is simply adorable.. just perfect the way it is..

Tammy said...

Beautiful layout, beautiful baby.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Mary, this is beautiful, love the colors. She is soooo cute!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful, both the layout and the baby! :-)

Lynn McAuley said...

How perfect, Mary, to frame this sweetie with your delicate pink sweetheart roses!! Gorgeous!!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout - and I LOVE all her hair! so cute!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful layout - AND A BEAUTIUL BABY!!!! So very cute.
Lynn

Post a Comment