Monday, March 28, 2011

A Woman, a Cave and a Camera



I put this mini 8x8 album together a few weekends ago. It's pictures of our trip to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. I used Tim Holtz Ideaology paper & Bazzill and did a lot of distressing & inking. There are 16 pages..so stay tuned for more....

Happy Crafting!
Mary

6 comments:

Lolis said...

Great project! I love the distressed look. Lookig forward to seeing the rest. I selected you to receive an award. You can stop by my blog to pick it up. Congratulations!!

Lizzyc said...

it is going to be wonderful!

Jeni said...

Your layouts are always so fabulous Mary! ~jeni :)

Teka Cochonneau said...

The title of this post is fabulous! I love your mini!

Amy said...

Loving the distressed look here! Can't wait to see more!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely awesome photos, Mary! I love the title, too, and your entire mini-album!

Post a Comment