Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Challenge from the Kitchen....


This is a quick layout I made for a Challenge over at Kitchen Keepsakes. The challenge was to create a recipe layout dedicated to someone you love,  and it had to include your own handwriting. I think I have horrible writing so I think the page looks messy. LOL This is only the 2nd time I have made the rolled flowers...I kinda like the way they turned out...so simple to make.The layout is dedicated to JC's Mom & this is one of her recipes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Mary

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

wow Mary, what an awesome layout! I lov it!!!!

Lizzyc said...

it is beautiful Mary! a wonderful tribute!

Suzanne said...

So not messy! I love those flowers, so pretty! :-)

Jeni said...

Fabulous layout! Love the rolled flowers, very pretty ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Looks fabby!! Love the paper flowers!

Tammy said...

Just fabulous Mary. The rolled flowers are awesome.

Post a Comment