I made this Tag for the challenge over at Our Vintage Affair.It was actually a nice change of pace, it's been awhile since I have made a tag. I had found this handmade paper when we were in Ohio...love, love the paper. I used the paper for the base and to make my flowers with. I so love the soft feel of the flowers with this paper.
Tag Details:
Handmade Paper
Darice Buttons
Mark Richards Pearls
Offray Wrights String Pearls
Handmade flowers
Ranger Distress Inks- Antique Lace, Tea Dye
Tulle- Dollar Store
Stampin Up Cardstock
Misc.: Material,Charm & Fibers from my stash
Image - Unknown..one of those blog hopping finds.
Thanks for visiting!!
Mary
5 comments:
So pretty! Those flowers are just wonderful looking - I can feel the softness from here.
Lynn
And who's in the photo? The tag is gorgeous.
This is totally divine. I am in love with this tag
Simply adorable. Love this. Lynne M
Absoloutely gorgeous. I love the image.
Kelly
Post a Comment