Hi my blogger friends...hope you are having a great Friday!! This morning we got up and went walking on the beach, it was a beautiful morning. The beach was not crowded and it was low tide making it a lovely stroll. I then went to Wally World and found some yarn, going to knit a hat. But before I get to knitting I wanted to share with you this altered Cork Board I made for my scrap room. I have two of these hanging up just over my desk and they were so blah...so I decided to jazz them up a bit.The red strip on the left of the board is a pin cushion for my needles.
Details:
Cork Board (Found at the Dollar Store)
Making Memories Paint
Pearls - Recollections
Bazzill Cardstock
Stampology Ink
Anna Griffin Stamp
Staz-ON Brown Ink
Butterflies - Download from Lisa's Blog (on sidebar)
Roses Handmade
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
4 comments:
Fantastic idea!!!! Love that pin cushion strip too!
Lynn
This must look fantastic in your scrappy room!! I guess it is that time again to bring out the knitting needles. DD just requested a new pair of mittens last night. Gee, I hate being dragged away from the scrapping though! ;)
Excellent! Very clever idea especially for the pin cushion.
WOW that is brilliant! I should make me one of those
Post a Comment