Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Layout in an hour?? You got to be kidding!




LOL..Yep you read that right. Color Combos Galore's challenge this week was to use the above colors and the exact sketch and do it all within an hour.. Well I went over by 10 minutes..hahhaha I decided at the last minute to add paint to the background.The background paper is actually a dark gray but the photo makes it look blue..hmmmm

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

8 comments:

Tammy said...

How sweet a keepsake is this! You just keep out doing yourself over and over again.

laurie said...

Thats excellent! And all in an hour..you work great under pressure!

jimlynn said...

Whoa.......there is no way I could ever done this in an hour....I mean, I probably couldn't haven't even decided on a paper color in that length of time!!! You did a terrific job.
Very cute photo too.
Lynn

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Mary!!! What a great challenge and your LO is amazing!! Loving your background effect. Great palette too. :)

~jan said...

I hate it when the colors change in a photo-so frustrating! Love this layout-terrific job! Love those little flames the best!

Marlene said...

What a fantastic job!!! Love the flame you incorporated into the layout! PERFECT touch!

LG said...

this looks so much fun!

WhiteRacoon said...

Thank you for leaving love in my blog ;)

I just read that you made it within an hour! WOW! It would take me at least 2 days to think it over and complete!
Love the way you embellished the background with those touches of paint. And the fiber-ribbon accent on the left. Very cute!

Post a Comment