Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tranquility.....



I made this layout for the August sketch Challenge over at "My Scrapbook Nook" . Although I titled the layout Tranquility...it was far from a tranquil sketch. It took me two days of frustration to get the layout to look like I wanted it to, but I'm happy with the result.
The picture is taken on the East Bluff of Mackinac Island, where we used to live. JC and I loved to take walks up there. It was such a peaceful place to sit and watch the Island in motion. There could be hundreds of people on the Island and there in that place you felt like it was just the two of you surrounded by the beauty of the Island.
Details:
Paper Used ~Tim Holtz-Idea-ology,Basic Grey- Census
Bazzill Carstock
Pink Paislee Rubons
Stazon Black Ink
Making Memories ink
Offrey Lace
Wilton Doily
Ribbon Flowers - dollar store
Prima flowers

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment