Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a Day for a Day Dream...




Details:
Making memories Varnished vines greenhouse paper
Basic Grey Paper
Cosmo Cricut Paper
ATD Seashore paper
TPC Studio paper
Basic grey Sultry paper
Making Memories butons
Cricut Cart Plantin Schoolbook

Thanks for looking!
Mary

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Now that looks like one happy turtle!!!! Great layout. So cute.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Awesome layout. Love the turtle, he's a daydreaming guy!

beverlyd said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I love your pictures and your crafty works of art!! I did not know HH had the Sanctuary...guess thats where my husband I will be headed this weekend :-) I hope I get some great pictures like yours.

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful layout.
Love your photo.

Vicki said...

Great layout, great photo.

She's a Color Queen said...

What a cool layout. Is he a pet or was he passing by....fantastic pic!

Post a Comment