Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just a few photos to share...






Just a few pictures to share that I took on our walk. I have been busy working on another mini album for my son. I made him an album back in May for his birthday of all his graduation pictures from Fire School and the department he is in now. I mailed it 6 weeks ago and he hasn't recieved it..apparently it got lost in the mail. So now I'm back to making a new one. Sad thing is a lot of the stuff that went in the first one were one of a kind memorabilia. I'm just so bummed he didn't get it.

I do have some awesome news to share, but I can not post it until tomorrow. Stay tuned t see what it is..;P

Hope you enjoy the pictures.
hugs,
Mary

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super photos! So sad about your son's album! I thought the Pony Express only went out around here! Maybe it'll turn up.
Lynn

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Mary!! Amazing photos, as usual!!! Love the one of the bug! Sooo sharp! I'm so sorry to hear about that album being lost. I think that I would cry!!! Especially when it is stuff that can't be replaced. I'm hoping it shows up eventually. I'll check back tomorrow to find out what your news is!! :)

~jan said...

So sad to hear your son's album may be lost. The PO has a place that lost packages go to, I hope it turns up!

Your photos are just incredible!

Tracy said...

Love your photo's
I am so sorry to hear about your album being lost. It just breaks my heart as I know how much work was put into it, plus one of a kind memorablilal went into it.
Hopefully it will turn up.

Post a Comment