Monday, May 31, 2010

The Boys...






Recipe:
Recollections Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Making memmories Hinges
Cricut Cart Plantin Schoolbook
Karen Foster Memory Plate
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Coffee Shop
Making Memories Instant Setter
Ranger Inks- Walnut/ Tea Dye

Thanks for looking!
Mary

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a fabulous layout.

Tanya said...

Love this!!! And your hidden journaling is so cool!!

Scrapjanny said...

This is a wonderful layout - masculine yet vibrant. Great job!

Tara Orr said...

oh love the rustic elements on this!! The net and cardboard give great texture and love the metal hinge! Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog. I cherish Nap time and bed time!!! I actually have 3 little ones 5 and younger so I am definately busy. I do most of my scrapping from 9pm - 1am - LOL!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Amazing hidden journaling!! So creative and I LOVE the netting and shells.

Post a Comment