Monday, May 31, 2010

Mondays Mint Chocolate Chip Challenge


This is a quick card I made for the challenge at Paper Popsicles. They have made some changes to their Blog at What’s the Scoop and this is their first Challenge. So come play!!
I decided to go with the idea of the "Mint Chocolate Chip" in my card, so I have used Stampin Ups Chocolate chip Cardstock & Mint green Bazzill.I punched the white with Martha's border punch & then weaved ribbon thru it. I'm not a good stamper so it is what it is..LOL. I outlined the stamping with Stampin Ups Paper Piercing kit to make it look like I used my sewing machine on it.


Recipe:
Studi G Clear Stamps #39
Staz On Choc Ink
Offray Ribbon
Button - Misc
Martha Stewart Punch
SU Choc Chip cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
SU Paper Piercing Kit

Thanks for looking!
Mary

10 comments:

Janice said...

OMG! Never occured to me to use mint or chocolate chip colors {duh}! Love your interpretation and thanks for the lovely comments!

Emily said...

Mmmmm..Love the combination of the mint and chocolate!

jimlynn said...

Cute, cute! Love the ribbon weaving. Great card. I'll got check out the challenge.

laurie said...

What a great color combo!

Tammy said...

Too cute. Love mint and chocolate together. Good idea using the ribbon weaving.

Scrapjanny said...

Those colors go so well together, and I love the texture you've created.

Becky said...

Beautiful color combo and great textures.

Valerie Chmielak said...

LOVE the card and the ribbon weaved through the card is awesome!

Brooke said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the Mint/choc chip colors it really reminds me of an andes bar!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!!

Joaniebolognie said...

WOW....Mary your card is beautiful!!!! Hey, Melissa is looking for a DT over at SNR...you should try out for it!!!
http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/cheekyradishdesignsdigitalstamps

Post a Comment