

I made this for Moosetrack Monday on Paper Posicles Blog site. Sew what can you do with this freebie...you can ge it here.
Recipe:
Ancestry Design Mat Paper
Bazzil Cardstock
Fancy pants pin
Making Memories Vintage pins
Memory pencils
Marthas markers
Stickles
Offray Ribbon Lace
Misc. yarn
Thanks for looking,
Mary
12 comments:
"SEW" Very Cute! Love that little strawberry pin cushion! This is wonderful.
Sew lovely!
How cute is that!! What a fun card for quilting or sewing friends!! Very creative, Mary!
How creative!! This is just adorable.
Such a cute card! Check out my blog...there is an award for you!
I love the twine/yarn on this card...very colorful and adds great dimension! :)
Love the layered look of your card. Thanks for submitting your card for Paper Popsicles challenge.
WOW!!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! I SEW love the yarn that you added....it gives great dimension to the card! Thanks for playing with Paper popsicles!
Hey Mary.....did you know that Paper Popsicles is hosting Digi-days over this weekend at the Card Universe Blog...our site is under the Cheeky Radish Designs..... it's all about Alice in WOnderland! Come on over and play....you are SEW talented & I would love to see what you would create with all the digi goodies! http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/cheekyradishdesignsdigitalstamps
Fabulous card Mary...and by the way...You've been Scooped at Paper Popsicles What's the Scoop...be sure to check out your award!!!
Congrats on being scooped over at paper popsicles! Love your card, very creative!!
Congrats on winning this week! Your card is beyond words adorable! Thanks for playing at Paper Popsicles.
Post a Comment