Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gator Layout


I made this LO for the "Country PaperCraft" Weekends Challenge.
Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
My Minds Eye Signature Paper
Around the Block Paper
Martha Stewart Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Antique Linen
Making Memoreies Ink - Walnut
Colorbox Choc. brown
Stampin-Up Paper piecing stencil
SandyLion Essentials 3D Stickers
Colorbok Alpha Stickers
Darice Charming Embellishments

Thanks for looking,
Mary

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow - this is so cool!!!! I love the layouts you make about nature! Unlike others I've seen - they're so amazing and seem to pop right off the page!

Unknown said...

Love the netting behind the "gator" title

Lone Pine Designs said...

Perfect layout for the gators!

Lynn McAuley said...

You had to go a long way to create a layout worth of these awesome photos, but you certainly rose to the occasion! This is exquisite work, Mary!

Emkay said...

Such a neat layout. I love that bit of net down the side.

Gardner's Basket said...

Wonderful layout. Just how close did you get to that gator? Looks like you are in nibbling range.

Christy said...

Great layout! I love the colors. Awesome pics

If you think you'd like to give a new challenge blog a try sometime, I'd love to see how it inspires your work. Check it out at Scrap It With a Song,

Post a Comment