Took this picture around 7:30 this morning. I had spotted this guy in a tree about a week ago, but couldn't identify him. Finally got a great shot this morning.Well actually about a dozen pics..lol
Beautiful. I, too love to birdwatch. Here in Central Illinois, we don't get to see the same types of birds you do. We do however, get to watch a lot of beautiful Cardinals, Orioles, Finches, Hummers, BlueJays. If I get any awesome pics this summer, I'll share. Thanks
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
4 comments:
Wow - so neat!! Wish I saw beautiful birds like you seem to on a regular basis!
absolutely beautiful!
What a gorgeous photo, Mary! Beautiful bird!
Beautiful. I, too love to birdwatch. Here in Central Illinois, we don't get to see the same types of birds you do. We do however, get to watch a lot of beautiful Cardinals, Orioles, Finches, Hummers, BlueJays. If I get any awesome pics this summer, I'll share. Thanks
Post a Comment