
This is a card I made for my JC's sister for her 60th Birthday. Go braless it pulls the wrinkles out of your face; inside says: If that doesn't work...When things start to sag,and things start to drag,then stand on your head,they won't look so bad. I'm not gonna sign that card I'll let JC...LOL
7 comments:
Ha ha ha! I actually have a stamp just like this! :)
Very cute...:)
I love this card. It made my day!
lol...that is too funny!
How perfect!! I know she will get a laugh out of your delightful card!!
Great Card Mary. Thank you so much for letting me steal your eagle widget. You said you didn't mind me putting it on my own blog and so I did. Mostly so that I can go there are click with ease to watch those little guys. That is so amazing. Love your scraproom. You have really got some amazing scenery around you. Very lucky lady.
This card is sure to bring a smile to her!
Post a Comment