Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lazy day at the beach...

Ring Billed Gull...sunbathing

Willets...hunting for lunch.

It was a beautiful day here on the Island today...temp got up into the 70's So we spent a couple hours today walking the beach and just chillin. I came home and worked on a card for my mom's birthday...not happy with it so I'm going to play a little more with it. I was using my new flower soft...such fun stuff, now I wish I would of picked up more colors. I just got the summer blend. Will post it when I'm done.

Have a great night!
Mary

8 comments:

Marlene said...

That first bird.....we commonly refer to those as shithawks. :)

Lynn McAuley said...

You make me long for a day at the beach!! Great pictures, Mary!

Miss Molly said...

I can see why you haven;t been stamping..I would love to be there with you!

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Makes me want to "hit the waves".

Prismadonna said...

Hey Mary, thanks for posting pics of your local scenery. It is really nice to see them. Keep them coming.

Gardner's Basket said...

I love these pictures. They make me a little homesick. I'm from the Delmarva Peninsula and I miss the beach the most. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

My bags are packed....

Post a Comment