Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Easel Card....

Card Inspiration:

My Card:

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is a stunning, beautiful card! Love it.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a gorgeous card!

Becky said...

This is just stunning!! Love the photo and the boarder punch used.

Susan said...

Beautifully done!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card.

Gardner's Basket said...

Fabulous card! I love all the embellies you used.

Prismadonna said...

Hey Mary, glad your headache let up. I can empathize as I get migraines. Your cookies look delicious and your card is gorgeous. Very nice interpretation of the postcard.

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful detailing on this gorgeous floral easel!! Wonderful work, Mary!

Marlene said...

Beautiful card! I am so jealous. I STILL haven't done an easel card!

dawnmercedes said...

boy, I keep on saying that I need to make an easle card...but I don't! Great job...love the yellows!

Cindy said...

Stunning! I love the yellow theme.

Post a Comment