Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
9 comments:
Beautiful card - and I love your little Easter baskets. So cute.
That is a beautiful easel card!!
The bunny baskets are stinkin' cute!!! You've been busy!
Gorgeous card...and those baskets are sooooo cute!
This is beautiful..Love your design, and love those flowers.
Love your wonderful pink Easter easel card and your delightful treat baskets!! Super cute, Mary!
Wonderful card. Great idea using an oval to appear like an Easter egg.
ok, ok...dawn needs to make an easel card!!
What beautiful projects. I love that embossed egg on your card - great idea!
What great Easter baskets! They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment