Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This is a card I made for JC's nephews wife.

This is another small 4x4 card..that I distressed and inked. LOL I have a hard time not sanding and inking..just my style I guess.

Thanks for looking!
Mary

5 comments:

Lorie Ballard said...

Very pretty cards, Mary. The sanding/inking gives them more dimension. I like the way it makes the cards look. :o)

Hugs,
Lorie

P.S. I am a consultant for Scentsy, just started back in November. :o)

laurie said...

Sweet cards! I like the shape of the top card..did you use a corner punch?

sarahw said...

I love the image in the first card. Great coloring. In the second card the image looks like a picture not stamped. Awesome job. :)

Prismadonna said...

Hi Mary, Love this card. It's very nicely done. I joined your blog too. Thanks for joining mine. Lisa

Anonymous said...

These are both AWESOMELY colored! Beautiful!

Post a Comment