Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today was just a play day....

This morning Colette my Stampin Up demonstrator stopped by with my new piercing tool & mats...can't wait to use them. After she left JC and I spent the afternoon shopping and went out for lunch. It was a beautiful sunny day on the Island and felt good to get out of the house for awhile. I also spent some time taking new pictures of all my cards that I had previously uploaded, they had too much blue in the background and were hard to see. Found out I had to adjust the white balance on my camera. So now you can SEE ... what my cards really look like.

I also added on the right a live web cam of the osprey nest just down the road from us.It reloads every 5 seconds...and if your patient enough you can see them fly in and out. To exit the cam, just hit the back button on your tool bar. I think it's the coolest thing. Can't wait till later this spring to see the baby Osprey.
Enjoy!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment