Thursday, July 7, 2011

Snuggly Wuggly Baby Blanket

 Hi my bloggie friends. I've been busy scrapping, but can't share right now what I'm making. They are all Christmas gifts for family, LOL But I can share with you this baby blanket I made for JC's Nephew. I made this using Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly yarn. I have been crocheting since I was ohh about 12, and this was quite challenging to say the least. It has so many different types of stitches, but it was worth it in the end.



Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

7 comments:

Jeni said...

What a gorgeous blanket Mary!!! ~jeni :)

Amy said...

Wow....this is gorgeous!!

jimlynn said...

Good golly Mary!!! This is wonderful. This will be something he can treasure for the rest of his life!
So pretty.
Lynn

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Mary, this is beautiful!!!!! Love it. I've been trying to knit two as I am expecting two grandbabies this year, just 4 months apart. Can't wait!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Oh what a wonderful gift to be treasured forever! My DD's are in their 20's and I still have all the well used handmade blankets that were given as gifts! Terrific creation!

Lizzyc said...

oh Mary... that is so beautiful.. and because it is hand crafted with your loving hands it will be treasured i am sure.. well done..

adele holcomb said...

Beautiful blanket, Mary! I'm sure it will become a favorite of this little guy, as well as a family heirloom.

Post a Comment