Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I won!! I won!!

I know it's rather silly to be so excited, but that's just me when I win anything. LOL My layout below was choosen as the winner of the April Challenge #2 over at Citrus Tree Studio. I still can't believe it. This is what I won:


I also won a RAK for the Photo Scavenger Hunt & Melonie's Red-Robin Challenge during their Spring Crop. Can you say double..triple excited..LOL


I won this stamp set for the Red-Robin:
Happy Crafting!
Mary

10 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats, Mary! The LOs are beautiful and those are two pretty cool prizes too! :-)

jimlynn said...

WHOA! Mary, go buy a Lottery Ticket now....you're on a roll!!! Congrats on the winnings and I know how you feel as I feel the same when I win something. I usually just tell my husband and all he does is roll his eyes!!! LOL! Great winnings!
Lynn

Cindy Gay said...

Good for you! I love that photo sequence.

Marlene said...

congratulations! Well deserved!

Tammy said...

Well Mary, I'm not sure surprised, your creations are always awesome. Congratulations!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats on your winnings .. gorgeous work!

Lizzyc said...

well done Mary!! winning is great excitement!! your creations are wonderful so i am not surprised!! well deserved!!

Becky said...

Congratulations! Love your layouts and that stamp set is awesome!

Amy said...

Love both of your layouts....that awesome that you won! I get giddy like that too, whenever I win something. It's so much fun, isn't it?!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Mary!! You'll always be a winner to me with your remarkable scrapbook work!!

Post a Comment