I saw this sketch from Creative Scrappers that sisters Jennifer & Susan used in their "Sister's Challenge" and I knew I wanted to use it as well. I decided to opt out of the normal baby blue colors you usually see and go for the more softer look. It was another layout outside of my usual scrapping style, but I am pleased with the way it turned out.
I used the following supplies:
Bazzill Basics paper
Recollections Paper
Colorbok Paper
Heidi Grace Chipboard letters
Cricut Cart- Plantin Schoolbook
Martha Stewart Punch
Fancy Pants - Buttons
Happy Crafting!
Mary
2 years ago

6 comments:
It's beautiful Mary!
Oh, this turned out just beautiful!! I like it lots more than mine! It is so soft and monochromatic. Love the touch of the border on the top of the photo and the sprinkling of buttons! Loving that banner and tied fibers!! :)
Love the soft colors....Precious photo too. So pretty.
Lynn
This LO is beautiful, Mary! I have to agree with Jen and say that I like yours much more than what I came up with using that sketch. Yours is so soft and lovely and totally the style I love. It was a really interesting sketch to work with. Very nice job! :-)
Your layout is GORGEOUS! Love that pic! :-)
oh wow Mary! this is adorable!! so soft and gorgeous!!
Post a Comment