Monday, April 4, 2011

Apple Pie Bites


This is a LO I did for a "Tag Challenge" over at Kitchen Keepsakes. We started with Suzanne's LO and the next person in line had 3 days to make a layout resembling hers and then she sent that layout out and it went down the line until everyone who signed up to play had a turn. It was amazing to see how the layouts chnaged. 

This is one I did just for fun..no challenges.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Like the red and green and the bows.

Amy said...

Lovin' that apple page.....but they're both really cute!

Suzanne said...

I love how you fit SO much onto a layout by using "hidden" journaling. Both recipes look delish! I forgot I was going to try apple pie bites, MUST.DO.THAT. :-D

Tammy said...

Awesome layouts Mary. Now I'm hungry!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness Mary! Those apple pie bits sound delicious! And so does the soup - your page looks so comforting!!!! I love them both - TFS!!! (and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!)

Mel said...

Really cute pages!

Post a Comment