2 years ago
Friday, March 25, 2011
Two New Recipe Layouts....
Here are a couple of new pages I did for my recipe book and for challenges over at Kitchen Keepsakes. The Pumpkin bars are so simple, but oh so yummy and it's made with mayo !! The second one is/was for St. Patty's Day. I got the recipe for these Irish Coffee Brownie cupcakes from Paula Deen's website. If you're interested in either recipe, just let me know and I will post them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Two great layouts & both those recipes sound delish! I'd love it if you'd post/share the recipes. ;-)
I loved the Irish cupcake when I saw it on Kitchen Keepsakes and now I see the Pumpkin Bar layout is very nice too. Have a good weekend! Cindy
I LOVE these recipe layouts you're doing!! Just beautiful! I'd love to have the recipe for the brownie cupcakes. :-)
Hmm spiced pumpkin, sounds yummy! Great layouts, if my recipe cards looked like your's, I'd probably only sit and admit them instead of making the recipe!
Wonderful layouts! Your paper choices for each are perfect! And yea, your photos always look SO yummy. :-D
Post a Comment