Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shark Fishing...


It's been awhile since I made a regular layout. On this layout I did a whole lotta distressing and went a lil overboard with the glimmer mist, but in the end it turned out ok.
Supplies:
Bazzill Cardstock
Tim Holtz Ideaology paper
Anna Griffin chipbpard alphas
Tattered Angels Glimmer mist- Coffee shop & Bazzill Navajo
Dry wall mesh tape
Hemp cord

Happy Crafting!
Mary


10 comments:

Marlene said...

Fantastic layout! Love the use of the drywall tape! totally cool!

jimlynn said...

Very rustic looking! LOVE IT. AND it (shark fishing) looks like alot of fun too.
Lynn

Cindy Gay said...

I like your "regular" layouts too! Like the mesh here and of course the husband photos. Did you eat that fish?

Miss Mary said...

we did...I don't like fish...but the shark has a very mild flavor.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow!! I have never heard of shark fishing or eating shark. This LO is terrific. The distressing makes it very outdoorsey! Loving the twine and netting!! :)

Tracy said...

Loving this layout. I looks simple yet its not. If that makes sense. I like the fishing line accent
Now that looks like a fun time.

Tammy said...

Awesome layout. I love how the line comes out of the picture and crosses the page.

Jeni said...

Wow, great layout Mary!! ~jeni :)

adele holcomb said...

Nice job, Mary! Very masculine -- love the mesh and the hemp touches.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Wow Mary! This page is totally awesome and fantastic! That mesh looks perfect here with those amazing photos!!!!

Post a Comment