Well, I tried something a little different today. I am so inspired by my blogger friend Jen from Scrapping Daze, that I decided to try her style of scrapping. I have soooooooooo much to learn!! She makes scrapping look so easy, but for me it wasn't....leaving that white space is difficult for me. Thank you Jen for your on-going inspiration.
Happy Scrapping!
Mary
2 years ago
7 comments:
You did a great job Mary. Like how you matched the blues in his shirt and the paper.
Very nice! I love the yellows and blues together! It's hard to step outside of our comfort zone but fun to try something different. I'm working on a LO using this very sketch myself right now - had to put it aside for the night but hope to finish it up tomorrow and post it on my blog. It's a great sketch.
this is lovely Mary! looks neat and everything is as it should be!!
OH Mary, you can't go wrong on any layout when you have such cute pictures to use. I love the layout personally but the little tyke, he's my favorite!
this is fabulous, adorable photos too...have a sweet day!
enjoy *~*
Hi Mary!! Well I love this LO!!!! The vibrant colours, the flag banner, journaling strips and sewing too!!! Thank you so much for this sweet post. You are too kind! So happy you played along with The Scrappiest!! These photos are so adorable!!
Boy, for someone who "struggles", you sure do a fantastic job with these layouts! this is gorgeous.
Post a Comment