I'm not sure if anyone has been following the Eagle cam & the Osprey cam, but I wanted to let y'all know that the eaglets have hatched. There are 3 healthy baby eagles again this year! It's always a blast to see them being fed ...if you haven't been over to the cam you should take a minute to watch them. There is also a live chat going on during the day where school children are able to ask questions...in my opinion it's pretty cool!
Also last night our female Osprey finally laid her first egg. I have been watching the nest being built and the male bringing in food for her...now she is content to just lay on the nest. I can't wait to see the baby Osprey.
Mary
2 years ago
3 comments:
sooo precious, thanks for sharing Mary. he is beautiful!
Will check out the pics here in a bit. Just wanted to say that I love your new blog background & font. And thanks for sharing those recipes too. Can't wait to copy them down!!
I have Mary and it is so interesting. I especially enjoy the eagles. It is believed that our resident female peregrine falcon of 12 years has died because there is a new young female on the nest and she has laid four eggs. You can see it here.
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/falcon/
Post a Comment