2 years ago
Monday, February 7, 2011
Sketch Challenge
Hi my bloggie friends!! Today I have for you my very First Sketch Challenge. I created this sketch for Kitchen Keepsakes. It was actually a lot of fun to make. I'd be interested in any feedback...good or bad. I have my layout finished just waiting for daylight to take pics.
Hugs,
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Mary, I'm not a scrapbooker - however, the sketch looks great! Like the wavy type lines beneath the main images.
lynn
Very nice sketch. Looking forward to seeing your layout from this.
Looks like a fun sketch. I am going to try some sketches to hopefully make more layouts this year, that is one of my goals.
Great sketch Mary, cant wait to see your layout! ~jeni :)
that is a fabulous sketch! look forward to seeing your take on it!!xx
Beautiful sketch! Very nice...
Congrats on your sketch!! Very exciting and it is awesome!
Oh my goodness Mary! You created a beautiful and useful sketch! I love it!!! Congrats on making your first sketch - it's FAB!!!!!
Post a Comment