Friday, February 18, 2011

Finished my mini album!!












Yay!! I finally finished my mini album. I mainly used papers from Tim Holtz Ideaology, mixed with Bazzill cardstock and a mixture of embellishments and rub-ons.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Mary

10 comments:

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous creation! Love the way you've "told the story" inside, too. Beautifully done.

jimlynn said...

It's great Mary!!! And so many fabulous memories.
Lynn

Suzanne said...

Totally cool mini, love me some Tim! :-D

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow you have been a busy scrapper! The album turned out terrific!! :)

Lizzyc said...

and it looks fabulous too!! well done! a great keepsake!

Becky said...

Your album turned out great and you have to feel fabulous now that it's finished! I've left you an award over on my blog! :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Mary! This is so totally FAB!!! I love all of your little detials and everything about it!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous mini-album, what a nice keepsake.

scrapwordsmom said...

Darling mini album. They are actually my very favorite thing to scrap!!! CUTE blog, too!!

Lynn McAuley said...

How sensational, Mary!! I love the papers you have chosen with go so well with your fabulous photos!!

Post a Comment