Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Few more recipe Layouts...

I hope y'all are not getting sick of seeing my recipe pages... LOL I am having a blast putting this together. My book of "Lovin from my oven".
This layout was done for Kitchen Keepsakes January Guest Designer Janet's Challenge. The challenge was to do a "Comfort Food" recipe. I choose my "Vanilla French Toast". Our youngest DS always wanted this for breakfast before a big basketball game or on a lazy weekend. I used the paper from "The Shabby Green Door" kit...I just LOVE that kit!!

This is another Recipe Challenge layout by our GD Janet..." Chocolate Challenge". This is a yummy Rasberry Chocolate dessert. Super easy to make. Yes, I made the crochet flower embellishment. :)



Grab a cuppa and join us at the Kitchen Table...we have lots to chat about.

Mary

6 comments:

Marlene said...

*sigh* If only MY recipe cards looked like this!!! Wanna do 'em for me?! Heehee...I thought not. ;)

Tracy said...

This is so pretty. So cute the Hershey pulls. That crochet flower so pretty.
Lovin from my oven, love that :)

FiKenward said...

Lovely layout Im so wanting to try that recipe but we don't have the hershey's ingredients.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Ooooooh! Ahhhhhhh! And Mmmmmmmm! So totally awesome!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love seeing your beautiful recipe pages!! This just might make cooking fun!! Beautiful work, Mary!

Tammy said...

Delightful layouts and the recipes look yummy!

Post a Comment