Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Faux Pressed Flowers & Silk


This is one of the cards we made at Stamp Club on Sunday. It's called a faux silk card.You can check out the tutorial for this technique here.



We also made this card....I just LOVE this technique!! The texture is amazing. You can also find the tutorial for this at SplitCoast Stampers. The ladies in Stamp Club are SUPER talented and I have been having a blast learning all these new techniques.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW! BOTH are absolutely GORGEOUS! So pretty Mary.
Lynn

Jennifer Shaw said...

Oh Mary, these cards are so beautiful. They are so vintage. :)

Jeni said...

Both of them are so beautiful Mary! ~jeni :)

Becky said...

Wow, love the look of that second card. I'm going to have to check out that technique!

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOWZA, Mary! Your cards are so creative and just beautiful. TFS these techniques with us!

Post a Comment