2 years ago
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Sweet Myah....
This is a layout I did this afternoon of Myah's Christening. I am super happy with the way it turned out. I used Prima's Watercolor Rainbow Collection " Whimsy" for the background. Basic Grey's Porcelain & an old Webster page "Your Life Beautiful". I painted chipboard alphas with Making Memories - Strawberries & Cream, then added Diamond Stickles. I punched around the edges with SU's Paper Piercing tool & a Prisma pencil to give it that sewn look.I also used Prima Flowers, Real Doily, Misc. flowers, glossy accents, Martha Stewart Corner punch & Diamond Stickles.
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Just beautiful!!! As always!! Love this and the photo is adorable.
Lynn
Great layout!! Beautiful indeed! The butterflies look just perfect for this!
Just perfect!! You totally captured the soft girly feeling of a christening photo! Loving the pink and green mix. Porcelain is still one of my fave BG lines!!! :)
Gorgeous layout! She's a doll! :-)
Just beautiful. . . the lo complements the beautiful little girl.
Mary, this page is gorgeous, so soft and pretty. The baby is soooo pretty. I am going to be a grandma for the first time in September!
Oh that layout is just adorable. The baby is so beautiful.
As to your question, yup that mini is made with toilet paper tubes;)
What a beautiful layout! I love the doily,I think I'm addicted to them right now :)
Gorgeous layout Mary! What a cutie pie. Love it! ~jeni :)
Beautifully done!
Post a Comment