2 years ago
Friday, January 14, 2011
So adorable...
Quick Christmas layout I did a few days ago. Love how it turned. I used Deja Views "Sweet Romance" paper for the background, Wilton doily, page from an old book,Anna Griffin Chip board letters, Offray ribbon and some Christmas greens. I did a lot of distressing and inking on the page to give it an old vintage Christmas feel to it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Very lovely layout! I love the distressing and especially the book page. Your blog background is really nice too. :-)
This is lovely! You always rock the vintage vibe!! Very sweet photos too. Little cuties!!
Oh how cute those kids are! Love the colors in the layout and the alpha.
Beautiful page! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I just became your follower, I love yours. Have a great and blessed weekend!
Such sweetie pies. Love the layout too but the kids are soooo cute!
Beautiful! Love the green accents, makes everything just pop!
Your layout is beautiful. I love distressing.
Oh, I love this!!
Post a Comment