Monday, January 17, 2011

Shabby Green Door Kit....

Here are the layouts I made for Kitchen Keepsakes Crop.






 Layouts Using Shabby Green Door Kit... I know Suzanne still has a couple kits if you're interested.



Come on over and join us in the Kitchen...Still lots of time to get the challenges done.

Hugs,
Mary

9 comments:

robindefender said...

Cute recipe project!

jimlynn said...

Whoa! You've been SUPER busy! Love them all.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Gosh Mary, each one is absolutely fabulous!

Jeni said...

I love these! What a great recipe album. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Fantastic project, Mary! Lovin' the vintage feel of some of these, too!

Cindy Gay said...

I love your book! Please check my Food LO on my blog. . . I thought of you when I was making it! Cindy

adele holcomb said...

I especially like the medallions you made for the first page. The pages are delightfully vintage!

Lizzyc said...

i love all these kitcheny creations.. really lovely and unique!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Mary, this is fabulous!!!!! You inspired me to do one with my Graphic 45 recipe kit. You did a great job! thanks for sharing

Post a Comment