Thursday, January 13, 2011

New 2010 Mini Christmas Album










  This is a mini album that I made from  K&Company Christmas paper & Anna Griffin Christmas Rub-ons. The chipboard album I found at Michael's in the dollar bin. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it came together. I am now working on another Mini for last years Christmas pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty Mary! Love all that patterned paper you used too. I just going to HAVE to get off my duff and try something like this!
Lynn

Tracy said...

Your mini turned out lovely.
You can do so many wonderful things with those dollar bin albums.

laurie said...

What a wonderful album!

Becky said...

What a great mini album! I love working on stuff like this, they seem much less daunting than regular albums. Awesome job!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous! Love all the detail!

Jennybean said...

Love the mini - and what a fabulous picture of the deer!

Jeni said...

Beautiful album Mary! I love it ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Wowza - GORGEOUS!!!

Tammy said...

Wow Mary, your album is fabulous!

Post a Comment