Friday, December 3, 2010

Woot..woot... Got some news...

OMG.. I made it on a Design Team!!! LOL I am so honored and thrilled to be a part of KITCHEN KEEPSAKES Design Team. Everyone there is so friendly and talented. If you haven't checked out the site I hope you stop on over and say Hi.

I haven't been doing to much lately. Been suffering from a migraine. I hope to have some scrappy goodness to share in the next few days.

                                                Hugs,
Mary

10 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congrats on the DT Mary!!! Very exciting!!! Hope you fell better soon and can get back to scrapping! :)

Marlene said...

Congrats, Lady!!! Well deserved! They're lucky to have you!

Sandi Smith said...

Congrats to you Mary...you definitely deserve it! Hope you feel better soon!

Cindy Gay said...

Congratulations on the DT and I'd say you should head that one! Relax and get over that migraine!

adele holcomb said...

Congrats -- what a thrill!

Suzanne said...

It's been a pleasure getting to know you, and we're looking forward to working with you! :-)

Tammy said...

Wonderful news Mary, congratulations! Hope you feel better soon. I miss seeing your creations.

Lizzyc said...

good on you Mary! i do hope the migraine goes away this instant!! take care...xx

She's a Color Queen said...

WTG!! I'm certainly not surprised, you are very talented. I know you are going to have fun working with Suzanne, she's a riot!

Tara Orr said...

great job!! Congrats to you !! I knew it was only a matter of time before someone recognized your talent!! Well done!

Post a Comment