Friday, November 19, 2010

Quick Christmas Card



Hi my blogger friends. I know it's been awhile since I posted any cards so here is a quick one I made up this afternoon. I Just love this vintage image. I used K& Company Christmas paper,Stampendous Fine Diamond Glitter, Gold kyron pen and a Martha Stewart Punch.  I'm almost done making my ornaments. I've got some bead work to do and then I'll be done with the first 20. I love how they are turning out and so I'll be making more to add to all the gifts this year.
Thanks for stopping by. :)
Mary


6 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh she's so CUTE!!!! SQUEAAAK!!!

Tammy said...

What a sweetie-pie image. Love the ribbon and dp too.

Pam said...

I love your cards! I love vintage images, too. Thanks for sharing!:-)

Suzanne said...

Ooh, that is so CUTE! Love the ribbon, nice touch! :-)

jimlynn said...

It's a beauty!!! That ribbon is just gorgeous and oh, the image......Um....the whole thing is perfect!
Lynn

Tracy said...

Awww she is adorable.
Looking forward to seeing your ornaments.

Post a Comment