Monday, November 15, 2010

Cookies anyone?



Hi my blogger friends...I'm back with a few more recipe layouts. I promise to have some more Christmas cards in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

SUPER! I'm really liking the blue gingham - goes with the red gingham you had the other day. So cute.
Lynn

Marlene said...

I'm loving your recipe cards! (But I can't wait to see more Christmas cards, either!)

Tammy said...

I wouldn't get much cooking done, not that I do anyways, with these lovely recipe cards, I'd be too busy looking at them.

Jeni said...

Yes please!!! Yummy layouts Mary! ~jeni :)

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice "recipe" layouts.

FiKenward said...

Hey Mary, what have you been up to? Haven't see you over at Color Combos Galore for a while miss seeing your work.

Kristie said...

Super adorable! Love your recipe book~

Post a Comment