Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chocolate Pecan Pie anyone???

Heehee thought that would get your attention! Here is the first page to my new recipe album. I finally got inspired to create this album from joining a new site called " Kitchen Keepsakes" Cookbooking.  Suzanne focuses on the kitchen table: a familiar, uncomplicated, friendly place where we celebrate family, friends, food and life's many blessings.... she is also looking for a new DT person if you are interested. The first challenge is going on right now and you have until Nov 12th to finish your first "Food Network" related layout.
For this layout I used Anna Griffin paper, Colorbok cardstock, Martha Stewart specialty paper,Offray ribbon, Stampendous embossing powder...recipe is from Paula Deen's Kitchen.

Thanks for looking!
Mary

8 comments:

Jeni said...

Got my attention!!!! Yummy! Beautiful layout Mary ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Fabulous Mary, I certainly hope you are going to submit this awesome layout for the DT position!

jimlynn said...

Sounds yummy, looks yummy - and Love the layout! PLUS, I bet it tastes yummy too!
Lynn

Jennifer Shaw said...

What a great idea!!! Lovely LO and now I really wish I could be eating a piece of that pie!!! :) The ribbon is the perfect touch!

Emily said...

Yes please! Thanks for asking! Love the idea of a recipe album! :D What a beautiful layout!

adele holcomb said...

Chocolate. Pecans. Pie. Oh, yum, yum, yum! Makes me long for the days when I was young and slim and could eat anything!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! This look so good! The pie AND the layout! Lol! What a fun site!

Marlene said...

Oh boy. I'm hungry, and that layout is fantastic!

Post a Comment