2 years ago
Monday, November 8, 2010
Chocolate Gravy & Blt's anyone??
Hee hee now that sounds awful together!! Here are a couple new recipe pages. I hope I'm not boring you all with my recipe book pages..LOL I'm making two identical books one for me, and one for my sister for Christmas. I am also making a mini one with the same recipes for my son.
Chocolate Gravy
• 1/2 cup butter + 1T
• 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 2 cups milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add cocoa and flour; stir until a thick paste is formed. Stir in sugar and milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until thick. Serve over warm biscuits.
Thanks for stopping by.
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your recipe books are a blast! I'm not sure I'd like chocolate gravy and BLTs together, however....LOL.
Your recipes sound delish! And your pages are awesome..love the apron!
It really does sound kinda yucky together! LOL!
Very cute. Really like that little apron. AND the recipes do sound good.
Lynn
Chocolate gravy? Bet you don't put that on your mashed potatoes! Your recipe books are going to be a great gift.
Adorable layouts Mary! Love that apron!! ~jeni :)
Post a Comment