What a day.... Didn't know that getting plates and tags for my cars would take 5 hours...OMG!! Finally I'm home!! None of this was in the plans for today..but oh well it's done for another year. I went to stamp class last night..we made 5 different cards. I have posted two of them that I made. The Bird punch & stamp is so adorable. The girls are getting pretty creative at what you can make with it. Dasher is a stamp I got last year..it looks like it's stamped in gold, but it's the Suede ink pad..ummm I think.
The Red Reindeer card I made just before going to class. All these items I purchased last year. The stamp is Inkadinkadoo in red embossing glitter & versamark. The paper is from Basic Grey. I'm not sure I like it..didn't turn out the way I thought it would. LOL But here it is.
Now I'm gonna sit here and enjoy my cuppa coffee and destress. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
2 years ago
9 comments:
Such lovely cards!! I just pulled out some Christmas stash in hopes of getting started eventually.
They're all pretty; but I love the brown deer with white embossed snowflake.
They are ALL so pretty! Yep, I love the little bird punch and haven't used it for awhile. And of course, Dasher!!! So pretty.
Lynn
Your cards really look great!!! I decided that I won't start my Christmas cards until at least this weekend! LOL!
Cute cards! Looks like a fun class. 5 hours waiting sounds super painful. Hope you had a good book!
these cards are lovely!! i hope you had a good cuppa!!
Oh my goodness, I love each of the cards, especially the last one!
Your cards are GORGEOUS, lady!
FIVE HOURS to get plates and tags?!! WHOA!
very nice cards, great to be thinking about christmas already .. Great Job!
Post a Comment